Srsly, I can't keep up anymore.
Its been busy at Chez Chaos again..... semester finals, new jobs, CHAOS, etc.... and now the holiday season is upon us. Hell, its more than just "upon us" - its here! Yikes!
The good news is.... another semester is in the can. Finals done, grades posted, passed! (It was a close call on the damn math class though, I'll be honest.) I have a couple weeks of winter break before I have to dive in again. I have a few plans (re-landscaping the backyard, working on my truck, finding a new job, etc) but I would like to get some "relaxing" in, too. Wouldn't that be nice?
There are so many things in my brain right now, that I can't even decide what I want to make a post about. Its all just tangles of thoughts. I want to talk about the developments in my employment status. I want to talk about my plans for the backyard. I want to talk about some very exciting future school plans. TOO MUCH! There is too much to talk about.
Don't worry. I will post about all of it soon enough.
For now? I'm going to go revel in my first day of winter break.
No comments:
Post a Comment