Happy New Year! Wow, doesn't it feel like 2012 just started? And now its over. Its 2013! And what a year it is going to be.... so many great things planned for this year, and tons of new adventures.
Chez Chaos will be attending Overland Expo 2013, held again this year in Northern Arizona. We have the luxury of time this year as well, so we're planning to do some extra camping/exploring in the area either before or after the expo. But just before the expo, Chez Chaos will be taking another trip out to the Great East Coast... to North Carolina! Those will probably be our big trips this year, with some small 3 or 4 day weekends peppered throughout.
For myself, I have a full plate for sure, year long! I am, of course, returning to school part time, and I imagine that will take up a lot of my "free time". I'm also working on a project that I don't want to disclose too much about at this time, but I will say its related to my recent NaNoWriMo novel. (And that I am stupid excited about it.) I am perpetually working on the house and my reduction of clutter/stuff, as well as trying to wrangle the back yard back into a somewhat more urban state (as opposed to the jungle state it is currently in). And, of course, there will be more NaNoWriMo madness in the fall, and other random writing projects here and there throughout the year. I would love to attend a writing conference that's happening in February in San Diego, but I think its not in the cards (money-wise) for this year.... maybe next year!
And I'm also going to unofficially participate in Project 365. I won't be uploading my pictures to their website. I was thinking I may do a montage of pictures on a monthly basis and post them here.... and that's probably what I will do, although plans are always subject to change. My goal is to take at least one picture each day, to help me brush up on my photography skills, and also to document my life via photos in all forms. Inspirational, landscapes, snapshots, whatever - life is made of all these things, and I want to reflect my 2013 in pictures.
This will be an amazing year! I can hardly wait....
No comments:
Post a Comment