Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Catching up....

I am still here. Still alive, still running to catch up.... as usual. The world didn't end on December 21st, though I think even if it had I would still be rushing to catch up on just about everything....

I'm officially registered for school, so that's happening. Classes start in, uh, two weeks? (Eek!) I am still really excited about going back to school.

And, my novel is out with test-readers, which makes me want to hyperventilate just thinking about it. I am excited, but I am also so nervous and absolutely terrified. I'm positive that this will only increase when the book is actually published and released to the general populace. (OMGOMGOMG.) I have to remind myself that its going to be okay, its awesome and what I have always wanted.... and yeah, sure, its not going to be most awesome and amazing prose ever written, but its written and I did that.

The house is ... the house. Progress is slow, but it has been a really crazy last couple of weeks with the holidays and all. That's out of the way now. I have a very small handful of small projects that I need to wrap up, and then my sights are set squarely on the house and The Culling of Stuff. However it needs to happen, its going to happen.

So, nothing new and/or exciting to report right now... I kind of feel like I'm resting at the starting blocks, waiting for the crack of the starter's pistol....

No comments:

Post a Comment