Its the beginning of Week #2 for NaNoWriMo... and I'm still going! I hit the 15k mark on my word count over the weekend, and I am right where I want to be. I think this is an amazing exercise in my writing, and I am only sorry that I did not do it sooner. I'm tackling issues that used to block my writing, and working through them. It may not be the best book ever written, but that is not the point. The point is that is that it is being written, and I am writing it. Also, writing an outline for the story beforehand has been amazingly helpful. I can't say I will from now on write an outline for everything I write, but I will remember that it is a very useful tool and can help keep the story on track.
I'm going to keep chugging right along, with that November 30 deadline in sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment