I keep meaning to do a post about the progress of the garden, but then I forget to take pictures, so I put off the post. And now its been a couple weeks without posts. Whoops.
So, since I still have no pictures of the garden, I'll post about writing instead. I'm writing about writing. 'Cuz that's how I roll.
Working on writing got put on the back burner for most of this month since we were busy camping, spring cleaning, gardening, taking the dogs to agility classes, working on cars, camping, visiting with family, playing super long board games with friends, more camping and working. I have been journaling a but... although I suffered the tragic loss of the notebook that I had been using back at the beginning of the month, and that was really rough. I hate losing things. I've also been struggling (again again againagainagainagain) with this pervasive feeling of "meh" that continues to follow me around. I think its the product of too much stuff, too little progress with a dash of work burnout thrown in for good measure. Wheeee.......
So anyhoo, I sat down last night determined to put something/anything on, uh, "paper". (I do actually use a lot of pen/paper still, and, yes, even typewriter. But this time in particular, it was typed on my PC, so would that be putting something on monitor? Putting something on hard drive?) I started off relatively happy with what came out, but it soon turned to drivel. I reworked it a couple of times, but it didn't get any better. It probably got worse. I closed it, and pretty much went to bed after that. Bah.
I feel increasingly disconnected to the things happening around me. That sounds ominous, doesn't it? I don't mean it to be ominous. I just feel like things are going on around me, and I either just miss them entirely or I just hang on for the ride with no actual purpose of my own. I should want to do things... I do want to do things - I just don't know what those things are. I'm unfocused, restless, and unsatisfied. And I'm SO tired of being such a complainer! OMG SHUT UP, SELF!!
::ahem::
I need focus.
No comments:
Post a Comment