Monday, October 7, 2013

Did you hear something?

It sounded like... pages. No? Weird.

There it is again! I'm sure I heard it that time.... wait. What time of year is it?!

Insert Scary Music Here
AHHHH!!

Yes, it is NaNoWriMo time again, and yes, though my fire be full of irons, I will be taking part in the insanity again. I do still have last year's effort on my desk in the midst of re-writes.... but when has something like that ever stopped me before? Ha! I have all new ideas, and characters, and plots to write! Re-writes and edits are for December (and January, and February, etc etc etc).

I have gained so much from my past two years of NaNoWriMo, and I am looking forward to pushing myself even further this year. Balancing the word count of NaNo with the jobs and homework will be a challenge... but I never really liked sleep that much anyway.

So, onward! To writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment