We are having the exterior of our house painted.
There are 1,696 colours available from this paint manufacturer, and they expect me to pick just one or two??? This would be a nearly impossible task in itself... but then we add the fact that Bill and I have to agree on this one or two colours and now it IS an impossible task. Ok, maybe not truly impossible, but Bill and I have pretty different tastes. Bill's runs more conventional, and mine is .... eclectic. Yeah, we'll call it eclectic.
I went to the paint store today and got some samples of the colours that are the current front runners. We have 3 shades of blue, 2 shades of green and an orangey-brown colour. (I also have two shades of white - the main part of the house will be white, that we agree on.) We're going to paint some patches on the house, and then the debate will begin. (I would also be totally ok with a patchwork/multicoloured house.)
The paint samples intrigue me as well. Little eight ounce jars of potential. Maybe some interior will end up being painted as well....
No comments:
Post a Comment